Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Look!

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

One of the goals for the Big Book of Ramadan Activities was to be able to offer it as a book (already bound, ready to use upon receipt). That goal was not realized alhamdulillaah, but I wanted to share the attempt with you all. 

I mailed the book out and the book was given away and perhaps given away again, Allaahu a'lam, but the original recipient was kind enough to send pictures of the book! 


It seems, alhamdulillaah, that the book came out very nicely and only an image on the back cover was a bit fuzzy. I wanted to offer this book bound as I mentioned but because some of the pages in the book are in colour, it made the book quite expensive (there was to be no money earned on the book and even then it would be $25 USD plus shipping. Am I the only one who thinks that is too expensive?).

In'shaa Allaah, in the future, I will be able to find a way to make the book more affordable and that will save everyone ink and time! *smile*



No comments:

Post a Comment