Thursday, May 21, 2015

May I ask...and would you be willing to share?


yellow document by loveandread

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

This summer, I would like to dedicate some time to developing resources specifically for this blog in'shaa Allaah.  So, may I ask, are you a teacher or a parent-teacher? For which grade(s) would you like to see resources on the blog? What resources would help you prepare for, and teach, next year in'shaa Allaah?

Please share your ideas/wishes below in the comments section. Your ideas about the resources you would like to see may help other homeschooling parents and teachers in'shaa Allaah. 



2 comments:

  1. Assalamu alaikum wrwb! I greatly benefit from your teaching resources alhumdulillah. Jazakillahu khairun katheera. Im a homeschooling mom of a kindergartener and a preschooler. I wish to smoothly transition my kindergartener to grade 1 this year inshaAllah and would love to see some resources to help me with that. She is lacking in her language skills both English and Arabic. May Allah swt make it easy for you and reward you immensely for your kindness Ameen. Wassalam.
    UmmLayla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waalaikum assalam wa rahmatullaahi wa barakatuh,

      Wa iyaki wa jazakillaahu khayra for your kind words, dear sis Umm Layla.

      Tayyib, over the summer in'shaa Allaah (most likely starting after Ramadan, if this is suitable for you), I will begin posting resources for you that target this specific goal. When I post them, you can let me know if each resources is what you had in mind/will help or if you need me to modify the resource. We will discuss in this way to ensure your resources are just right in'shaa Allaah! *smile* Will this work for you?

      Just to start out, for grade 1, will you be following a provincial (or state) curriculum? I ask so that I can do my best to align your resources to this curriculum in'shaa Allaah. If you prefer to answer this question off of the blog, please feel free to email me: authorummannuman@gmail.com.

      Jazakillaahu khayr again!

      Delete