السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
Alhamdulillaah, the first product has been uploaded to Teacher's Notebook! Insha'Allaah, this is a wonderful resource to help start off the new school year and, depending on the response from readers, I'll try to add new pages each month insha'Allaah. The Morning Book has daily morning work pages for each day of the month and is designed so that teachers/parent-teachers have only minimal preparation to do the day/night before so that students can complete each page independently.There is also space at the top of each page to allow for binding without interfering with the text.
Each morning, students have the opportunity to practice:
- Writing their name neatly and with correct spelling
- Writing the day of the week
- Recording the daily temperature
- Reading and/or identifying an ayah from the Quran and which surah the ayah is in
- Reading, or having read aloud to them, a hadith or dua
- Telling time to the hour and half hour
- Math work
- Crossword puzzles
- and Sight Word work
My Morning Book will be on sale for the remainder of August for just $1.00! So grab it while it's on sale insha'Allaah. Do you want to win a free Morning Book? Be one of the first 5 people to leave a comment and you'll receive My Morning Book via email for free insha'Allaah!
If you purchase My Morning Book, what would you like to see in the upcoming pages insha'Allaah? Leave a comment below insha'Allaah!