Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Getting Ready for Grade 1 - English Language Arts Pack

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Sister Umm Layla, 

Here is a sample of some activities to help transition your kindergartener to grade 1 in shaa' Allaah. As I mentioned in my reply in this post, please have a look at these pages and provide your feedback to let me know if this is what you need/had in mind. If it is, I will continue in shaa' Allaah and just update this post as I complete the pack in shaa' Allaah. If you have other skills/concepts you would like to see or if this is not what you had in mind, please do not hesitate to provide your input so I can modify the resource to meet your needs bi ithnillaah. 

For pages 8- 12, the black dots represent the beginning, middle, and end of the word (sound wise); in other words, where we hear the vowel sound in a word. So, if a child hears the short a sound in the middle of the word, the child will place his/her finger on the middle black dot.
 
Click on the picture to download the sample pages in shaa' Allaah. 

https://app.box.com/s/qz8l03dc24netou5ptj2k655xlg5ad61

Jazakillaahu Khayr!

No comments:

Post a Comment